COMMON CAUSES OF TRUCK ACCIDENTS
- Unlicensed Truck Drivers
- Speeding & Reckless Driving
- Disobeying Safety Procedures
- Motor Vehicle Inspection Failure
- Repair & Maintenance Failure
- Failure to Yield The Right of Way
- DUI / DWI
- Mechanical Faults
- Driver Fatigue
- Trucker Overturns
- Vehicle Collisions
- Mechanical or Brake Failure
- Tires Blow Out
- Transporting Equipment with Trailers
- Overloaded Trucks or Trailers
- Loads That Shift Weight
- The driver is rushing to meet a tight delivery deadline
- The driver is tired due to driving for long periods
- The driver is stressed and tired, not paying enough attention to other driver and the road
- It is difficult to see blind spots from a large truck
- The driver does not leave enough space for his giant vehicle between other vehicles
- Mechanical failure and defective components
Those involved in a truck accident could be eligible for compensation. There are lawyers that specialize in dealing with truck accident claims.
- If you have been injured as the result of a collision with a truck, which was not your fault – click here for a truck accident lawyer.
- If family member may have been killed through a truck accident – click here for a truck accident lawyer
- If you are the driver of the truck and was injured through no fault of your own – click here for a truck accident lawyer
- If you have been affected by a spill that resulted from a truck accident, where you were exposed to toxic substances– click here for a truck accident lawyer
Whatever the situation, if you feel that you have been injured or affected as a result of a truck accident you may be able to make a claim.
If you or your loved ones have been injured in a crash involving trucks, contact our Truck Accident Attorneys!